Yorkville Sound, leading manufacturer and distributor of pro audio systems, musical instruments and amplifiers is proud to announce the battery powered Traynor TVM15 is currently in stock and now shipping.
Perfect for rehearsal or street corner concert, the 15-watt Traynor TVM15’s three-channel design allows for quick connection to any microphone, instrument and media player. Individual volume controls on each input makes the battery powered TVM15 the complete ultra-compact PA system solution.
Channel one is ideal for vocals with an XLR / TRS combi-jack input, and independent tone control. A ¼-inch input on channel two easily handles any instrument source including acoustic guitars, electric guitars or keyboards. An additional RCA auxiliary input allows quick connection to any additional audio device.
The TVM15’s wedge monitor shape projects to an intimate audience from ground level. An integrated stand adaptor allows the TVM15 to be mounted on any speaker stand when used as a small announcement PA or background music source. Features:
- Rechargeable 15 Watt Battery Powered Amplifier
- Full Range with 6-inch Woofer and 2-inch Tweeter
- XLR /TRS Combi-Jack Input with Level and Tone Control for quick connection to any microphone
- ¼-Inch Instrument Level Input with Independent Input Gain
- RCA Line Level Inputs for Media Player with Level Control
- 3-band Master EQ
- ¼-Inch Line Out for Connecting Multiple TVM15 for Wider Coverage
- Convenient Wedge Monitor Shape
- Integrated Speaker Stand Adaptor
- Charge Level Indicator