FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Traynor Adds Electronic Drum Amplifier
to the Line for 2016.
Toronto Ontario, January 2, 2016 – Building on the success of the Traynor Small Block Series bass combos and Block Series keyboard amplifiers, Yorkville Sound now adds a powerful, lightweight and ultra-compact drum combo amplifier to the line.
Ideal for stage, private practice or rehearsal hall, the Traynor DW10 drum amplifier uses a compact wedge monitor format and a high power low distortion 10-inch woofer and 1-inch compression driver on a PA style horn to deliver maximum tone and clarity.
Three discrete stereo input channels with stereo XLR balanced DI output make the TW10 a perfect small mixer solution for live applications. Channels 2 and 3 can bypass the DI output so monitor feeds or metronome sources can be mixed into the DW10, but not sent to the Front-of-House PA – making the DW10 combo the ideal monitoring solution for the working drummer.
Solid plywood cabinet construction and an all metal grille ensure unmatched long term ruggedness and reliability. The Traynor DW10 is making its debut at the January NAMM show, and will be shipping in the first quarter of 2016.
- Compact 200-watt Wedge Design
- Tuned for Maximum Performance with Electronic Drum Kits
- High Performance 10-inch Woofer
- 1-Inch PA Quality High Frequency Compression Driver
- Three Discrete Stereo Input Channels
- Selectable DI Send on Channels 2 & 3 Allowing for Isolated Click Track or Local Monitoring
- Stereo XLR Balanced Outputs
- Made in Canada
DW10 200-watt Electronic Drum Amplifier – MSRP $599.00 US (MSRP $629.00 CDN)